We have on staff a qualified FAA DER (Designated Engineering Representative) with extensive knowledge of power plant delegation and Major repair approval authority for Part 27 (Small Helicopters), Part 29 (Large Helicopters) and Part 33 (Engines) and APU. We have extensive background in repair development for Transmission Cases, Gearboxes, Mating Components, Engines and other areas outside of the power plant discipline.
Our Strong background in FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA), including Design, Development, “Reverse Engineering”, FAR compliance, Manufacturing , Quality Manuals and Inspection makes AAG a leader in engineering solutions.
Our DER Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology; Cum Laude 1984.
- FAA DER (Designated Engineering Representative), Powerplant FAR 27, 29, 33 and APU's with special delegation for major repairs and PMA approval authority for identicality, and test and computational analysis.
- FAA DMIR (Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative) status.
We provide tip to tail support services such as:
- Aeronautical engineering and reverse engineering
- Scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance management
- Airworthiness inspections
- Complete contractor logistics support, including transportation
- RDT and E Support
Our engineering support for rotary-wing aircraft includes:
- Technical support
- Design expertise
- Configuration management
- Logistic support analysis and plans